When you work with Benefit Concepts , you work with highly experienced benefits professionals who know how to keep your benefit program running smoothly and your employees satisfied. You also benefit from the significant time and cost savings created by our advanced web self-service solution.
Implementing Benefit Concepts administrative solution delivers the following results:
- The ability to utilize a single vendor for all benefits administration services
- Ability to administer different plan years
- Paperless Enrollment of new employees quickly and accurately
- Timely delivery of enrollment cards to new participants
- Simplify the annual enrollment process for the current employee base
- Eliminate errors in vendor bill payment
- Ability to segment bills by location
- Ability to view both current and historical benefits elections
- Real-time updating of databases
- Call Center Support for participants and Qualified Beneficiaries
- Extensive self service functionality
- Administrative Support by dedicated account team
- Implementation Support by dedicated account team
- Ad-hoc reporting tool in addition to standard reporting packages
- Experienced DIS (Data Integration Services) team
To promote participation, Benefit Concepts also provides attractive, user-friendly communications that educate employees and simplify enrollment.
Benefit Concepts Administrative Solution
Please review the FAQs below for more information.
Do employers need to install anything on their employees' computers to use Benefit Concepts ’ self-service system?
No. Benefit Concepts self-service technology consists of Web-based components. All anyone needs is Internet access or a telephone.
Can employers use Benefit Concepts even if all of their employees do not have internet access?
Absolutely. While the use of the web application will provide 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week access to benefit information and enrollments, employees without web access can speak with a friendly Customer Service Representative Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am and 9:30 pm, Eastern Time, to make their enrollments.
Does the Benefit Concepts enrollment system replace payroll or HRIS systems?
No. In fact, it is designed to interface with payroll, HRIS and legacy systems so employers can maximize the effectiveness of their current systems.
What payroll and HRIS systems can Benefit Concepts interface with?
Benefit Concepts can interface with any payroll or HRIS system that has importing and exporting capabilities. For example, we have worked with employers using Lawson, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, ADP, ProBusiness, and ABRA.
How long does a typical implementation take?
Benefit Concepts generally asks for a 120-day implementation timeframe. This includes all implementation meetings, data gathering, system and file testing, and communications.
What is the typical client size for web based enrollment through Benefit Concepts?
Benefit Concepts’ system is scalable and is capable of reducing HR and benefits workloads and administrative expenses for small to large employers ranging in size from 100 employees up to 100,000.
What measures have been taken to secure the data collected and maintained by Benefit Concepts?
Our security measures meet or exceed industry standards and include a fail-over hardware-based firewall system, transmission encryption, network protection and physical security for our private servers.